Sunday, November 12, 2006

Robert Wilkens and Company. Artist - Muralist.

Artist - Muralist, Robert Wilkens has been in the arts for twenty-five years and has worked commercially for fourteen years. He is well established in all media of the arts. Robert's talent and dedication to his work has taken him to Mexico and all over the United States of America, even to the White House in the service of the First Lady, Laura Bush. There is no other artist of Roberts caliber when it comes to working with clients. His work ethics are honest and the beauty of his brush strokes while painting murals are eloquent and always precise.

2 comments:

mlb said...

I have been acquainted with Mr. Wilken's work for the past five years and have one of his oil paintings hanging in my living room. I deeply appreciate his work.

Lisamarie said...

Robert has mastered oil murals, he has done three in my home, which I just sold. I am looking forward to his next master piece in my new home. I also have one of his oils on canvas, The Alamo. He has been given a beautiful gift that he uses to witness of Lord, Thank you Robert!